14th Buckinghamshire Regiment of Foot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the 14th Buckinghamshire Regiment of Foot - A clan on Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars`

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attendance System

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attendance System Empty Attendance System Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Col. Peter Duke

Racist Dragon
Racist Dragon

This new attendance system is designed to make sure that we know beforehand roughly what kind of numbers we're going to get. It's also designed to lighten the load of people who constantly let us down. Real life can get in the way sometimes and we understand that, all we want is for people to let us know if they can. To that end, we're setting up a section attendance record.

After every event, a new post will be put up in your section forum (The area this post was stickied in) with tomorrow's information on it. You can either post attending, maybe or no. If you post attending and don't show up without informing us 30 minutes before the event, you will earn a strike. 3 strikes = 1 demotion. If you say maybe or no and don't attend, you will not receive strikes, but if you are consistently putting maybe or no, we'll eventually start asking whether you want to be a proper part of this regiment or not. NCOs can find the template below.

Thread Name - DD/MM/YYYY Event Thread

Code:

[center]Can you Attend?

If you are a [b]No [/b]or a [b]Maybe [/b]then use the following form.

[i]No/Maybe:
Rank/Name:
Reason:[/i]

If you are attending please post "Attending" below.

[b]ALL MUST ANSWER BY 1830 ON THE DAY OR A STRIKE WILL BE ISSUED[/b][/center]

https://14th.forumotion.co.uk

2Attendance System Empty Re: Attendance System Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Rgl. Sam Wescott

Rgl. Sam Wescott
n00b
n00b

For about 3 weeks my Attendance Status will be at ''Maybe'' due to me having my final exams until the 23rd of May

Rgl. Sam Wescott
Maybe
Me having my final exams

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum